Radius Systems are introducing a new range of lower cost universal SDR17 electrofusion couplers, specially designed to offer installers a cost saving alternative to join polyethylene pipes.
Available in 250 mm diameter, our universal couplers have been developed as part of our continuous product improvement programme and can be used in the design of all pressurised and non-pressurised PE pipelines for all applications, for PE80 and PE100 pipe in SDRs 17 and above.
Specifically manufactured using high performance black PE100, our new 250 mm couplers are lightweight and specially moulded for ease of handling. Our sophisticated exposed wire technology provides maximum fusion efficiency with excellent heat transfer and distribution between the fitting and the pipe, delivering optimum jointing integrity for pipeline longevity.
- Ideal for siphonic drainage = lighter, more compact and quicker to install.
- Shorter fuse and cool time. = installation time savingsenergy savings - it’s better for the environment.
- High performance PE material. = compatible with PE80 and PE100 pipes.
- Lightweight. = easy to handle and install.
- Exposed wire technology. = optimum joint integrity.
- Universal fitting. = 1 fitting for all applications, reducing stock.
Approved to EN 1555-3, EN 12201-3 and GIS/PL2-4 our new couplers are now available to purchase from stock.
For more information on our new couplers, please get in touch. e: email@example.com t: +44 (0)1773 811112.