Radius Systems have introduced a new range of lower cost universal SDR17 electrofusion couplers, specially designed to offer installers a cost saving alternative to join polyethylene (PE) pipes.
Available in 250 and 315 mm, our universal couplers are ideal to join all pressurised and non-pressurised PE80 and PE100 pipes for all applications, in SDR17, 17.6 and 21 and offer time and cost savings compared to SDR11 fittings.
Specifically manufactured using high performance black PE100, our new couplers are lightweight and specially moulded for ease of handling. Our sophisticated exposed wire technology provides maximum fusion efficiency with excellent heat transfer and distribution between the fitting and the pipe, delivering optimum jointing integrity for pipeline longevity.
Approved to EN 1555-3, EN 12201-3 and GIS/PL2-4 our new couplers are now available to purchase from stock.
- Ideal for siphonic drainage = lighter, more compact and quicker to install.
- Shorter fuse times = installation time savings = energy savings - it’s better for the environment.
- High performance PE material = compatible with PE80 and PE100 pipes.
- Lightweight = easy to handle and install.
- Exposed wire technology = optimum joint integrity.
- Universal fittings = 1 fitting for all applications, reducing stock.
For more information on our new couplers, please get in touch. e: firstname.lastname@example.org t: +44 (0)1773 811112.