Radius Systems are fully committed to continual product improvement and innovation, providing our customers with the highest quality pipeline solutions, with enhanced installation efficiencies and increased asset lifetime.
As a result, we have redesigned our black PE100 electrofusion reducers to significantly reduce the heat input time required to fuse these fittings. In addition, we have enhanced the design of the reducers to include clearer product application and traceability marking. These changes apply to the following 40V 4.0 mm pin electrofusion reducers:
Gas & water applications
- 40 x 32 mm
- 50 x 32 mm
- 32 x 16 mm
- 32 x 3/4”
- 32 x 17.5 mm (part of our 17.5 mm service pipe relining kit)
Features & Benefits
- Reduced heat input time during the fusion process
- Inset and exposed wire for optimum heat transfer and joint integrity
- Newly designed melt indicators for consistent and controlled indicator rise
- Improved product marking
- New clock-style manufacture date
- Novel profile design
- Increased visibility of maximum operating pressures (MOP) for gas and water, embossed on the fitting.
Our newly designed reducers will replace our current range and will be available from September 2017, with existing stock of fittings being phased out.
For more information on our redesigned reducers, please contact your Regional Sales Manager or our Customer Services team on t: +44 (0)1773 811112.